Recurring boil with blood behind ear, mild ear ache. Had taken several antibiotics for abscessed teeth. Related?

Hello. I have had a reoccuring boil come up behind my left ear for sometime now. It comes and goes off and on. Also sometimes have an slight ache in the same ear. Smaller boils have came up behind my right ear like once or twice. They usually burst and are very bloody and take a long time to fully heal. I was diagnosed with 3 abscessed teeth in upper right side of mouth at the beginninng of this month. Ive take 3 doses of 500mg pencillen x 7 days and also one dose of flagyl 500mg x 7days. So im not sure if the boil would be from infection after all these antibiotics . After all Ive had these coming up for awhile. Could you tell me what you think please
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013