Recurring boil in underarm during periods, surrounding areas hot and hard even after blood and pus drainage, taken keflex. Suggestion?

I have a recurring boil in my underarm which flares up before my periods and pain radiates thru my neck and shoulders I just had keflex 500 mg four times a day for 7days and the swelling and pain reduced but still continues my doctor has asked my to put hot compresses a lot of pus and blood have drained but yet the boil and surrounding areas are hard and hot. Feel tired and weak all the time and getting headaches too. What do I do??
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012