Recurring blisters on penis glans. Applied quadiderm cream, subsided. Herpes test, kube ultrasound normal except thickness of Urinary tract. Treatment?

Male 32. I have recurring blisters, size of around 0.1 inch diameter on my penis glans for last 7 years. i apply quadiderm cream and they go in 2 days. last year i consulted a skin -vd specialist in XXXX. he prescribed herps test and Kube U/S. The herpes test was negative and the U/S has everything normal except thicknes of U/T. Can you tell me what this condition may be and which is best doctor to treat it in XXXXXX. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012