Recurring blemishes on the face after stopping use of skinlite cream. Should I continue using it?

I got a wheat complexion and i have some blemishes, kind of dark spots under my mouth like a dark big one of my friend suggested me to use skinlite cream-liva so i used it for a month and it showed a huge change on my complexion, my skin got lightened upto 3-4 was really amazing..and after a month i stopped using it for week and again those blemishes kind of a thing came back at the same place of an exact size what i used to have previously before using skinlite..and then again i started using the skinlite cream..but its not showing any i just wanted to know whether i should continue using this or stop it and use any alternate..??
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012