Recurring bladder infections, foul smelling urine since kidney operation. Sign of deterioration?

I had a kidney operationan a few years back becuase the pipe that leads from the kidney to the bladder was blocked. They had to cut out the blockage and extend the tube. My Kidney was only functioning at 35% at the time. Since the operation i have had recurring bladder infections but my urologist cant seem to find out why, and my pee smells really bad. IIs bad smelling pee a sign of further kidney probems.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012