Recurring bladder infection, intense pain. Treatment required?

i had a pretty severe bladder infection 1 week ago and my gyno called me in some mac and the pils hat turn your pee orange. I was taking the antibiotic 4 times a day and then the orange tabs as needed. Today i was feeling much better..didn thave any symptoms, but I had started my period yesterday and was having to wear a tampon . Today, I wore my tampon in the ocean and didn t take it directly out when I finished. I began feeling as though I was getting the bladder infection again and then all the sudden it was back and fierce!!!!! I don t know what to do as I am on vacation and in some real pain here. Should I leave the island and go to the nearest Urgent care center, which is 1 hour away.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012