Recurring big white blister on the gum above front teeth. Solution?

I had a big white blister above my front damaged teeth , i popped it and yellow puss came out, it then went, but kept on reappearing every year for last 5 years!! Its now that time of year when i start to feel pressure on my gums, then it appears again! Well i had a feel today and when i touch my gums they pop in and out like its all hollow and hard!! I refuse to take any type of medication as i believe humans have a natural defence against illness and mecations only degenerate the immune system!! Thanks YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012