Recurring bacterial vaginosis. Have yellow discharge, smells fishy. Stabbing pain in left ovary. Treatment?

I had a c section with a tubal, 3 yrs ago and have been what they r tx me for is bv but keeps coming back after 3/4 mths since I had it done. My symptoms are white/yellow discharge that smells like vinegar and then fishy at other times. It goes away after round of flagylbonly to come back soon after. I am also crampy most of the time with stabbing pains in my left ovary part of the time...pleas dr seems to think I m nuts ..I have been chckd for everything and always negative
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013