Recurring bacterial infection, bruised feeling in abdomen, disturbed sleep, aches in bones, itchy palms and soles. Cause?

I am having a weird occurrence or progression of symptoms. It started w a female bacterial infection that was treated about 3 wks to a month ago. I have since had a bruised felling in my abdomen. I have also had significant sleep disturbance for 2.5 wks which I attributed to aches and pain I was having in my bones/joints. For 2 wks now I have added itchy palms and soles of my feet, a wk ago my tongue throat roof of mouth and around my lips began itching. With no rashes or skin changes.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer