Recurring back pain, get temporary relief with enteroquinol tablets, medicine is not available recently. Which could be its substitute?

hi I m biswajit from kolkata india my wife using the entero quinol tablets when suffering from pain in belly/under chest from last 6 yrs. so, many dr. give her so many medicine. but the pain back again every after 2 weeks. it happens every 10 days. and after taking this tablet, she relife after 30 mins. but not permanantly. now this medicine is not available in india. any other substitute for thsi.......................
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012