Recurring back ache, frequent urination after treatment for calcium deficiency, advised swab test. Chances of cervical cancer?

hi,my wife is 43 and she is having a problem with lower back aching problems for 8 months the doctor ruled out not enough calcuim,so give her medication which helped,now the prob is back with lower back ache and peeing every 20mins, she is worried of cervical cancer could be the cause the doctor has gave her a 3day antibiotic course and for to go back for a swob test on the 8th oct just wondered if you had any advice/answers kind regards lee
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012