Recurring and painful bump on labia majora, occasionally itchy, oozes pus, occurs at the same place. STD or folliculitis?

I got a bump on the rt labia majora or say mons. Its recurrent and slightly painful.. Initially it was just a bump so i ignored it n it was reduced spontaneously.. But when it recurred.. It was kind of like pustule n had a hard erythematous base..when i squeezed it, Pus came out..pus was yellow initially.. It had recurred for about 3-4 times.. And sometimes its itchy.. Comes at the same place but the pus is slightly greenish now.. I also shave the area( not very often). I am sexually active too.. So could it be STDs or just a folliculitis .. ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013