Recurring allergy that leaves a long lasting scar. What is the cause and remedy?

hi my name is meron i orginally from ethiopia but now i live in china before i came to china i used to have alargi problem i dont know wat type but once or twice a year by body will start to each it will start like mosqito bite then when i start scraching i couldnt stop it will live a mark it lastes maybe for one week but since i came to china it started againe and first i thought it will live but it s been 4 month and it is come and go.pls doctures tell me what my problem is
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012