Recurring acne with stubborn blemishes, outbreak mostly before periods, have uneven skin tone, darkness around lips. Had taken peel treatment. What could be the permanent remedy?

Hi, I have acne problem, I underwent peel tratment ( gycolic & salysilic) @ kaya and got rid of bemishes and marks on my face, but now again I ahve the same problem of acne & blemishes that out brust before my monthly cycle and leave superfical blemish on face. The other problem is that I have very uneven skin tone and the area around my mouth is more darker than rest of the face. Please advice for the treatment I should under go to get rid of this . Do the blemish remain forever?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012