Recurring acne, taken isotane, azento, benzac ac 2.5%gel, clinmiskin, using cetaphil face wash

I had bad acne 5 yrs back..I had a dose of isotane. I recovered and then had a mild acne breakout last yr..again low dose of isotane for 3 months. I was clear till february.I then threaded my face which caused me to break out along the sides of m,y face. I was prescribed azento for a month and application of benzac ac 2.5%gel and clinmiskin at night and morning. I wash my face with cetaphil . I am getting married in less than a month and I have 10 odd acnes on my face. It is scary .I am 25 yrs old
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012