Recurring acne, have undergone various treatments but in vain. Effective remedy?

i suffer acne problem for so long almost 3 years already , i undergo different solution to treat my acne such as facial treatment , dermatologist etc. but to no avail, its always appear again i dont know how to treat already i feel so disappointed and it lower my self esteem since my work is to interact with other people so embarassing especially if someone ask me what happen to my face ... im glad you give me an answer.. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012