Recurring acne even after taking medicines. How to remove acne spots and scars?

hello sir i m going through skin problem for a long...i got acne when i was 17.. i consulted with my doctor many times...every time when he prescribed medicine i started to take those & after the course my skit gets clear...but later on the acne comes back..& now i am not taking any medicine but just wash my face with acne aid bar...but the thing is that the spots & scars that caused by acne are not being removed...if you could help me out of this trouble..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012