Recurring UTI, penis pain. Urine test normal. Taken flagyl, cholorophenicol. Prostitis?

I'm in africa and have no access to a doctor here I really need your help .I have a re occuring uti infection I feel pains in the nerves of penis and urinate often my urine test reveal nothing even after culturing my sperm d test revealed nothing.I sometimes feel pains around my thighs,and feel pains in my penis after ejaculating during sex or mastubation. I used all sorts of antibiotics including flagyl,chlorophenicol but recently started using ampiclox it relieved me a bit but I don't know what dose to take I suspect I have prostitis I am 34yrs old
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013