Recurring UTI, frequent urination, less amount of urine. Taking cranberry pills. Cure for symptoms?

hi I m 18 years old and have been have recurring UTI s for a couple weeks. I got treated with antibiotics last week and they took away he pain and discomfort wonderfully, but the frequent urination didn t completely go away and now the pain is back. Also, when I pee, it s very little and it s mostly clear, but the wiping tissue is yellow. I started taking cranberry pills today to prevent more UTI s. Is something else wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012