Recurring TB due to low resistance. What type of diet or medicine will help?

hi i am Ravi Vairagi my age is 27 on the year of 2006 i am suffering T.B My Dr .gave Treatment,than after i check up by Chest but no simatums of T.B . Now I am again suffering T.B mY Dr. Says When your Body resist Power Geeing down you are suffering for this type of Problem i ma on AKT-4 Since 3 Month Now AKT-3 is just stated. How to increase the resist power like this type of problem? Please give us any suggestion in diet or medicine?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013