Recurring ID reaction rash on the thighs with tiny red bumps, mild itching after getting off prednisone. What can be done?

I was on prednisone for a 10 days, 2 pills a day for 5 days and then 1 pill a day for the next 5 days. My dermatologist said I d had an allergic reaction to neosporine on my leg and then had an ID reaction on the rest of my legs and arms. The prednisone cleared everything up. Now, 6 days after going off the prednisone, the same rash that was the ID reaction is coming back on my upper thighs/hips. The rash consists of tiny red bumps which only itch mildly on occasion and at times feel like pin pricks. Just trying to find some answers on what could be going on.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012