Recurrent yeast infection & bacterial vaginosis, abdominal bloating. Trying to conceive, using monistat / menzonale cream. Advise?

I have been getting bv and yeast infections pretty much every month for the past 2 yrs. I have been trying to get pregnant for past 2 yrs and ever since I got off birth control pills I have been getting these infections. Between my gyn on my fertility doctor I am prescribed either monistat or menzonale cream. I have severe abdominal bloating that I look like I am 7 months pregnant. Help me what can I do? Do I see urologist? Gastrologist?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012