Recurrent white blisters on fingers oozing white fluid. Temporary relief with medicines. Permanent remedy?

I am having white kind of blisters on my leg thumb finger for the past many months. consulted many doctors and had applied safromycin, Neosporin ointment. taken some anti:biotic tabs also as prescribed by the doctors. After taking the tabs and applied the ointment, i had some relief. But, again after few days it reappers again and again. Applied Zovi also. But, no relief. The blisters reappear and on pressing white liquid comes out. Can i get a permenant remeady? Pleade suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012