Recurrent urine infection, bladder fullness, slight fever. Urine test, ultrasound normal. Took medicines, problem persists. Suggestions?

Hi... I seem to have urine infection and it feels like my bladder is full all the time and i can feel it all the time. I had something similar 5 months back and i took T nurflux , T pam-d, syp cital by going to a doctor. I also did unine test and even ultrasound for precautionary sake. They both were normal and after having medicine it was fine. I have again got this infection... and have slight feeling of fever .
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012