Recurrent upper stomach pain, urge to urinate, hot flashes during pain. Advice?

Feeling pain in upper stomach ... sometimes severe where i cant stand up. Feels like I have been punched several times and the only way the pain decreases is when i tuck my knees close to my stomach. The pain comes and goes. sometimes I won t feel it for a couple of weeks then sometimes I feel it several times through out the week or day. some days it last all day other days it last for a few hours. And when I feel this pain it feels like I have to urinate constantly. i also get heat flashes and sweat while experiencing this pain in my stomach. i am a 21 year old female and very concerned about this problem. I would seek professional help but I have no health insurance and it s too expensive to get checked by a doctor. I would really appreciate any advice of what could be wrong with me. Thank you!!!
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012