Recurrent stomach pains, frequent bowel movements, stools normal, blood test, endoscopy, x-ray normal. Suggestions?

sir, i am female, 26 year old, have stomach pain severely, and three time bowl also, i have taken 1 tablets rabeprazole sodium and domperidona sr capsules (rebel-DSR) and Chlordiazepoxide 5+Clidinium Bromide 2.5(gutrex), i dont understand what i do. its repeats in two month, this is forth time. i have done above medication course for one month and all the test which doctor recommended like blood test , endoscopy , ex rays etc. symptoms are- first slightly pain starts from upper navel point and its increases and one normal bowl come, then pain relief and then pain starts and repeat this to second bowl, some time vomiting is also come, stool are normal everytime. upper mention medicine work but after some time it occurs again please give me suggestions
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012