Recurrent stomach pain with mucus in stools, constipation, difficulty in passing gas. Had suffered from anxiety earlier. What doe the symptoms indicate?

I got Anxiety like 4 months ago, and when they started to clear, all of sudden i got stomach pains like if it was full of air or gas, and constipated, then i finally got rid of all of my anxiety symptoms, and began to get rid of my stomach and intestinal problems, for about a week, then they came back causing some pains in my back, mucus in stool, constipation , and inability to pass gas or stool. What could i possibly have?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012