Recurrent sore neck, body aches, headache, chills and fever, constant sweating and aching. What could this be?

Hello, about two weeks ago I had the symptoms of a sore neck , body aches, headache , and fever . The symptoms only lasted around 3 days and then I felt fine. Yesterday I had the reoccurring symptoms that I has experienced two weeks ago. It started with the soreness of my neck and then soon my body began to ache and I had chills. I did not sleep all night because of the constant sweating and aching. What kind of illness could this be??
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012