Recurrent sickness with sore throat, been continuously on methotrexate, prednisone. Cure?

I have been on methotrexate for about 18 mmths,and also predisone.since may of2012 I have been sick over & over again with broncitious,sinius infections,asmasa,coughing, sore throat ,ear infections etc. been to all my Doctors,and not one has said it could be side effect to some of my meds. also have sore throat all the time and going tomorrow for my second tube in my ear in less than 8 mths.I was put on a 10 day predisone pack,high dose was all ready on 5mg a day so when I came off the 10 day pack I tapered off the predisone,and stop taking it.still coughing and in general feel awful.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013