Recurrent rashes on the chest, neck, nape, arms, itchy, applied cream, no relief. What to do?

Hi, my boyfriend is has this recurring rashes in his chest , neck , nape , arms. He went to a doctor once and they ran tests on him they said it is an allergy . They just prescribed him celestamine. He also used momate one time. According to him momate was effective. But momate was not really prescribed to him. I forgot the name of the other cream.. But he said it did not work as fast and as good as the momate cream. His allergy seems to be triggered by the cold climate. What should we do. He is now suffering from it again. He was not able to get a lot of sleep because of it. He said it is very very itchy.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012