Recurrent rashes on body, prescribed lotrisone. Awaiting results for Lyme disease. What could be the cause?

hello i have been getting rashes that last about 2-3 months the one on my back looks like a bulls eye raised red edges, the one on my chest looks like a cluster. they are itchy & stubborn. i was prescribed lotrisone & just started using it today & blood test were sent in I should get results monday test were for lyme disease . What else can it be that would last this long? I had a kitten & noticed it started around the time i got him. i no longer have him :)
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012