Recurrent rash, odd discomfort at the base of skull, weird sensation on arms. Cause and cure?

I ve had a recurrent rash for several weeks. My family practice doctor treated me for scabies which I knew I did not have. I have no none food allergies and have stopped eating and drinking everything that I think could be a contributing cause. Oddly, I had been craving tomato juice for weeks and couldn t get enough. That has passed. Also have been experiencing some odd discomfort at the base of my skull that seems to coincide with a weird sensation in my arms and hands. This has been going on for about six weeks. The rash seems to worsen during the evening with no triggers and is helped by lotion. The rash is more like welts than prickly heat and is not a wet rash. It is not hives; I ve had the reaction to shrimp. I don t like taking antihistamines and hence have not. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012