Recurrent pneumothorax infections. How to prevent further infection? History of IC drains, surgery to stick lung to wall and bleomycin to chest

Hi. How can i prevent a pneumothorax . I have had 6 in 6 years. All on my right side. I am 33 yr female non smoker. I am 1.65m tall and weigh 56kg. I live in South Africa I have had IC drains, surgery to stick lung to wall as well as bleomycin into my chest. CT Scans reveal no blebs and bronchoscopy shows healthy lung tissue and no leak , lung just deflates. How can i prevent this happening as i would like to do an international flight without being petrified.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012