Recurrent pain while masturbation or sex. Had soreness and pain while pulling back foreskin post rough sex. Remedy?

Hi, a few weeks ago my girlfriend and I had quite rough intercourse and after that my penis became quite red and sore, and my foreskin became painful to pull back, I figured it was just from friction so I ignored it and it went away, although I noticed that skin from my penis became flaky like dandruff and white stuff would appear under my forskin. A GP suggested that she had thrush a few days after that so we both applied thrush cream to our areas. The pain keeps reccuring if I masturbate too frequently or have sex to frequently... I am wondering if this is just skin irritation that i am not allowing to heal properly or if it s something further Thanks so much
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013