Recurrent pain in ear. Cleaned ear, took meficines, no help. Suggestions?

hey i have had pain in my ear and it was feeling like closed my hearing was impaired .i go to an ent specialist he told me that there is infection in my ear due to some impacted wax..he cleaned my ear and prescribe me antibiotics and pain killers.the pain then subside after fue days again the same happen i again go to him again che cleaned and this time he gave me an ear wig and medications again.every thin settele day later pain again start and now its worsening.what should i do now.??
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012