Recurrent multiple reddish pus filled lumps in the pubic area. What are these?

I have recurrent mulitple red, hard lumps in the pubic area. They are usually filled with either blood & white pus or blood & clear fluid. They occur in much the same place - around vaginal area - mostly inner thigh (not on actually on vagina itself). Havent had unprotected sex recently so didnt think an STD could be a possibility. They do occur around hair follicles but I cant see any obviously infected ingrown hairs. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer