Recurrent minor nose bleeds with continuous headache, history of brain tumors, cerebral cavernous malformation and pituitary tumor. Allergy?

Hi, I am 43 for the past several years I get sudden minor nose bleeds along with a continual headache that will last a few weeks out of the year. It s not really at a particular time of the year could be during any given month. I will get a couple of nose bleeds (only from right nostril ) a day along with a headache lasting a few weeks. Wondering if it s allergy related. I do have a history of brain tumors Cerebral Cavernous Malformation and Pituitary tumor. I know the headaches can be an issue with the tumors, but are nose bleeds a separate issue?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012