Recurrent hard lump on left labia minora, pain on squeezing. Bartholin cyst?

Hi, I m concerned about a lump in my left labia minora . It s a hard lump and the shape of a bean almost. It doesnt hurt but im aware it s there without looking at it and it keeps coming back, seemingly after arousal . Like every day for the past few days. There doesn t seem to be a head to it and I m not going to try and pop it or anything because I m not sure what it is. But if i squeeze it lightly it hurts a little bit. Can you tell me what this is? I ve done a lot of reading and i think its a bartholin cyst but I d rather an OB/GYN tell me what it is and how to stop it from happening if possible.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012