Recurrent fungal infection in groin. Prescribed medicines. Permanent solution?

Hi Dr. this is regarding a recurrent fungal infection ive got. The last time i was diagnosed by it, it was 5 months ago. I took the necessary prevention and medications. About a week ago i have an infected hair follicle in my groin so my doctor prescribed me a 5 day course of Augmentin 250 ( amoxicillin and clavulanate) . I think its the reason so now i would like to know what medication and how to decrease the fungal infection from reccuring. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012