Recurrent fever, stomach pain, subsides with paracetamol, tests normal. What could this be?

Hi, i am Usman from Pakistan. My son who is 7 years old has a fever for the last 3 days which i measure through digital ear thermometer and is always 38.3 degrees. We took his test for Thyphoid (thyphidot) as he was infected last year with same in same days and MP but the both test came clean. We took his blood for P.Smear and that too came clean where his hemoglobin level is low at 11.4. I do not understand what could be the cause of this fever as he has no other symptoms of Flu or sore throat. Yes he mostly complains about his stomach pain. The fever starts with shivering and then rise to 38.3, we give him calpol (Paracetamol 250mg) 1 1/2 tablespoon and the fever gets better in 15 minutes which comes back after 3 to 4 hours and the same medication is repeated. I would like to have opinion.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012