Recurrent boils on testicles. What can I do?

I have had boils for around 10 years now since my son was born my sons mom has a boil when she was pregnant since then I ve been getting then on an off I ve had five in the tail none area I have had a surgen remove them but I still from time to time get them under my ball sack I just had one there an now for the last week I ve got one around my anus what can I do
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012

You are having pyoderma off and on.. Right?

This suggest poor immunity or immunocompromised condition you have.

Thorough history,clinical examination and investigations should be done.

For that , you consult dermatologist.

Antibiotics,immunobusters, vitamins and minerals may be helpful to improve and prevent the relapses.

Improve hygiene and have nutritious food.

Avoid stress and have good sleep.

You will be benefitted.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD