Recurrent boils after wearing fitted clothing. Itchy and painful scalp. What do I have?

I have an issue with boils. I get a boil at least with in every 3 days. It s gotten so bad that now I get one whenever I wear anything fitted such as my bra, fitted pants, even under wares, and it hurts. I went to a skin specialist and she told me that it s an imbalance hormone & plus it s genetic . No one in my family has this skin problem but me. I really need help to find out what it is that I have. Plus my scalp is itchy & it s painful when I scratch it because the I m afraid the boils are getting into my scalp & it s spreading.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012