Recurrent bloating problem, constipated. Unable to diagnose. PCOS, trying to conceive. Possible problem?

Hi, I have recurrent problem with bloating but yet to find definate diagnoses, I have pcos and trying for a baby. Since having a coffee this morning I have felt bloated to the sense it so uncomfortable and a constipated feeling, with a look of a pregnancy belly. I have had churning in stomach which gives an erge for the toilet but nothing then constipated feeling. Very strange feelings and still bloated and sluggish. Could this be a bug? Please help??
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013