Recurrent UTI. No abnormality in cystoscopy. Urine test showed E.coli. Taking citralka 20ml. Is there any other method to prevent UTI?

I am 28 years old. I have recurrent UTI every month. Last month I have taken ciprofloxacin tablets for 21 days. This recurrent UTI started from May 2011. I had undergone cystoscopy and my doctor said that there is no abnormality. He dialated the urethral aperture. This cystoscopy was done in february 2012. But again there was no change. The urine is cultured for several times and the results always showed the growth of E.coli or Enterobacter . I follow all instructions of my doctor like wiping from front to back, etc.. I have abstained from sexual activity for the last six months. I have a kid and she is three years old (that was ceasarean). I am taking citralka 20ml daily. Is there any method for preventing this UTI? Also I have undergone an abdominal scan which showed no anomalies.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012