Recurrent Bartholin cysts. Taken Bactrim. Trying to conceive. Related to cysts?

Hello Dr. I have been getting repeated bartholin cysts since May 2011. I just turned 35, I have now had a total of 13 thus far. The last three have ruptured on their own with the use of Bactrim. I am in a monogamus relationship and have been trying to convieve for a year and a half with no success. Could these repeated cysts have anything to do with it? And also what can I do to prevent these cysts from re-occuring? I am very concerned that there might be something more serious going on here that I may not be aware of. Please help! Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013