Recurrence of ulcerative colitis. Taking sulfasalazine. Passing blood. Improvement? Suggest

hi im pankaj i have ulcerative colitis i went to india for check up n i found out it n doctor give me sulfasalazine i take this tablet 2mounth its work good now i come back to autralia n stop taking medicine i thought its gone im ok but few days its come back n i go to the doctore again in here n doctor again give me sulfasalazine i start taking but its 7 days I'm not feeling any improvement still blooding with toilet

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013