Recurrence of anal fissure with hard stools and pain during defecation. Taken Ceftum, Predmet and Rantac. Can Creamaffin laxative be used? Remedy

I had anal fissure couple of years back but with regular use of Nitrogesic ointment, exercise and fibre supplement, I was fine over last one year. I dont even use fibre supplement for last 6 months. Stools were normal and I didnt have any problem. Seven days back I had to take following medicines on doctors prescription for 3-4 days (CEFTUM 500, PREDMET 16mg, RANTAC). Now suddenly my anal fissure has recurred for last 4 days and its pain is increasing everyday. The stool is not soft anymore and it is causing lot of pain both during and till hours after defecation. I dont know why suddenly this has happened. I earlier used a lactulose laxative whenever anal fissure recurred but this time even that is not working. I need to make my stool really soft and slippery for few days to achieve healing. Then I can follow my normal routine. Please advise what I should do. Can i take Creamaffin laxative?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013