Recurred problem of fissure with horrible pains. Suggestion on foods and treatment ?

Hi Doc, I AAAA from bangalore India, i have a query on 2008 i had a fissure and piles surgery done after a while i dint had the problem since last month. Now again i have the same problem with fissure. it pains horrible and can you please suggest me the foods which i need to take and do i need a surgery or shal i go with Ayurvedic treatment. BR, AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query You have undergone surgery for piles and fissure in 2008 and now you have fissure again which is very painful.Please take diet that will soften your stool, (Spouted cereals,leafy vegetables ,salads,) and take some stool softener medication.Consult some surgeon you may need to undergo surgery of fissurectomy and anal dilatation again.