Rectum has blue skin, hemorrhoids, bleeding stopped after diet change. Will it heal?

Hi, I observed my rectum or anus has alot of blue skin. i believe i had hemroids and didnt see a doctor but changed my diet and the few drops of bright red blood stopped after my diet change. but i still have alot of blue around my anus. will it heal? if i keep eating properly? is blue around the anus bad? i understand its blood vessels im hoping. i dont see any other abnormal things. other then sorta puffy blue skin around my anus.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012