Rectal pressure, constipation, prolapse, hysterectomy to be done, weight loss

I have had rectum pressure the last few months and constipation on and off girgling stomach but u have very bad prolapse and a very big fibroid . Having a hysterectomy 28th May . Doctors and consultant tell me it is all coming from the prolapse. But the pressure in my bottom is akways there and painful. And I Have lost weight but not sure from the worry stress and anxiety since they told me about the operation I am always on edge on and off my food. I don t want to speak to any1 or seeany1 Petrified I am crying all the time have not slept for about 6 weeks. Waking up every hr in the hr.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012